Robert W. Bilbrey Attorney at-Law Arnold,MO facebook logo-blue twitter logo-blue box
Mother-and-son Happy-family

Know the steps you need to take to protect your child's future. Contact Robert W. Bilbrey today.

Get a FREE phone consultation when

you call.


Get the support you need as your

life changes

Don't let your divorce prevent your child from getting

the proper care

When you are going through a divorce, you want to know that you will make the best decision for your children and those in your care. Making sure that you are in the financial position to ensure that your children get the care they need is the first step to a healthy future for your family.


Call Attorney Robert W. Bilbrey to get a FREE phone consultation, on your child custody case. Whether you are seeking for your first settlement or looking revise a previous order we can give you the representation you need.

If you feel that you are not receiving the spousal or child support necessary, whether due to a change of circumstances or the best interest of the parties involved a modification may be available to you.


A modification is available at any time in the future and Attorney Robert W. Bilbrey will guide you through exactly what you can expect from a modification and give you an honest evaluation throughout the process.